Digital X-Ray Walk-in Clinic in Oceanside, CA
8-2-8 Urgent Care is a Broken Bone X-Ray and Injury Treatment Center
Have you fallen and think that you may have a fractured or broken bone? 8-2-8 Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic in Oceanside, California has a state-of-the-art facility that offers digital x-ray services to assist in the diagnosis of your injury. These low radiation digital x-rays are an excellent option when you need results quickly or when you need to share them with other medical providers, such as your primary doctor, orthopedic surgeon or another specialist. All of our digital x-rays are performed onsite, read by the provider, then reviewed by our radiologist. Digital x-rays can be used to help the doctor diagnose both orthopedic and non-orthopedic injuries or illnesses.
Digital x-rays commonly assist doctors and medical providers in diagnosing the following conditions:
- Stress fractures of bones in the foot
- Hairline bone fractures
- Knee problems
- Bone fractures
- Bone infections
- Broken bones
- The presence of foreign bodies
Other healthcare concerns that can be diagnosed with x-rays include:
- Congestion in the lungs
- Kidney stones that are opaque to regular X-rays
- Fluid around the lungs
- Stomach issues
Some of the many benefits of digital x-rays include:
- Faster imaging allows you to be treated for your injury or illness quicker.
- Images are typically viewable within a couple minutes.
- The radiation emitted is approximately 90% less than with regular x-rays.
- Providers have the ability to digitally enhance the images for better viewing.
- Doctors are able to zoom in on the images so other, smaller, issues are not overlooked.
- Your healthcare professional can give a more accurate diagnosis using a digital x-ray.
- Images from digital x-rays can be stored on a CD and easily shared with other healthcare providers.
Visit 8-2-8 Urgent Care in Oceanside, CA for your digital x-ray needs. You can walk-in to our office, no appointment necessary, 365 days a year at 4171 Oceanside Blvd., Ste 109, Oceanside, CA.