What to Expect at Urgent Care & Walk in Clinic in Oceanside, CA
8-2-8 Urgent Care Provides Exceptional Medical Care to Children, Adults and Seniors 7 Days a Week
At 8-2-8 Urgent Care in Oceanside, CA, our goal is to provide prompt, efficient and high quality medical care for your injury or illness. Since we are a walk-in urgent care, you don't need to be a "regular" patient or need an appointment to be seen by our professional and caring physicians. We are open when most primary care physicians are not, like after hours or on holidays, and are a less stressful and time consuming alternative to the emergency room.
You can expect a very pleasant experience when you visit our urgent care. In order to make your visit more efficient, please bring the following information along with you:
- Insurance Card – If you plan to use your insurance to cover your visit. Insurance is not necessary when you visit our walk-in urgent care as we also accept cash patients.
- Photo Identification – Please bring your photo ID, such as your driver’s license.
- Monies for your co-pay – We are happy to accept payment in the form of: cash, check or credit card
What you can expect when visiting 8-2-8 Urgent Care:
- Check In – Once you arrive at 8-2-8 Urgent Care, you will check in with our front desk and provide the required information. If you are a new patient, you will need to complete a brief patient intake form.
- Triage – Your vitals (blood pressure, temperature, etc.) will then be taken and you will be briefly evaluated by one of our medical professionals
- Doctor Visit – Once our triage team has evaluated your condition, you will be taken to a treatment room to be seen by one of our medical providers who will then diagnose and treat your illness or injury, and prescribe any needed medications.
- Aftercare – Once the visit is completed, aftercare and follow-up instructions will be provided to you along with any other necessary care supplies and prescriptions.